On the set of “X-Men: Days of Future Past”
young witch in training [listen]
an eclectic, vaguely creepy mix for young witches traveling far away from home, wandering through dark forests, battling dangerous monsters, and becoming adults. includes music that ranges from whimsical fantasy-esque scores to songs that make you want to strap on your black boots and kick down doors.
01. rörliga bilder - daniel olsen
02. happy birthday (a death in the family) - clint mansell
03. becomes the color - emily wells
04. devil do - holly golightly & the brokeoffs
05. the melody of the specter’s flute - nishiura tomohito
06. to ursula’s cabin - joe hisaishi
07. lose your soul - dead man’s bones
08. black sheep - gin wigmore
09. my boy builds coffins - florence + the machine
10. stina - daniel olsen
11. iris - nishiura tomohito
12. in our talons - bowerbirds
13. one summer’s day - joe hisaishi
14. 1940 (amplive remix) - the submarines
15. the legendary paradise - nishiura tomohito
16. vaggvisa - daniel olsen
17. compass - shim hyun jung
18. on a clear day - joe hisaishi
19. the heroic weather conditions of the universe, part 1: a veiled mist - alexandre desplat
20. les passants - zaz
It was a fun little project. A lot more work than I anticipated, but I learned a lot. : 3
what the hell they’re so cute
is it possible to ship two people after a 2 minute commercial? (x)
"…..Well…. toothless and I got her out of a tree…."
"Who put her there?"
"Uhhhh….. haha…well… crazy thing is… I’m… actually… the one…. who… put her there…."
-How a talking Fishbone managed to get the girl of his dreams.
It’s been over two weeks since mankind failed to vote for “Persephone” as a name for one of Pluto’s moons - my way of coping with the disappointment was drawing Hades’ reaction, obviously.
this is adorable
Just because you have tattoos doesn’t mean you don’t have a soft side.
Ugh, so adorable. ehkfbwedfj
I really hate the social stigma of tattoos. It’s fucking ink on your body not a will to murder.
Even my mom said to me once; “Only lower income people get tattoos. You don’t see doctors or lawyers with them.”
That’s because they have them under their lab coat. Or suit. Like, who cares if my doctor has a skull on his arm. Is it hindering his ability to take care of me? No, absolutely not. It’s ink. On his arm. Expressing himself.
I really wish people didn’t hate tattoos so much.
Also tattoos are expensive
Lower income people can’t afford them